Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Thursday Gratefulness

30 October

Desireee
I'm grateful for my brother, whom I get to team up with to make all our dreams come true. 

Mirian
I'm Grateful for the variety of people who let you learn patience; teach you to open your mind; humble you; and above all let YOU know how unique you are.  My children taught me that my values are mine, not to impose on anyone but to show them who I am and to accept the different values of others.

Erica
I am grateful for all the support I receive from my life partner.

Chris
Today I am grateful to walk!

Nick
Im grateful for Canary.

Teddy
I am beyond grateful for the love I've received from the second I was born.

Julissa
I am grateful to be learning so much.

George
I'm grateful for the courage and willingness to step out of my comfort zone and pursue creative and professional outlets that help me better communicate and connect with people and myself.  I'm also grateful to have such a great family and network of friends who are very supportive and make me feel loved!

Melissa
I'm grateful for living, loving, and a good laugh...thankful for a great friend who entered my life for so much more to shine, whose name is Miriam; from entering my life as a friend you have become my sister.  Love you mucho.

Inline image 2

No comments:

Post a Comment