Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Monday Gratefulness

10 November

Erica
I am grateful for forgiveness. 

Lukas
I am grateful to know that anything is possible and to have the courage to act on it. 

Jordan
I am grateful we caught the thieves in our store.

Julissa
I am grateful for my body's defenses.

Kathy
I am grateful because after only 4 days I am all better.  Thanks to my family.

George
I am grateful for my health and the determination I have to be the best possible version of myself. Also, for new experiences and doing things out of my comfort zone. 

Mirian
I'm grateful for new beginnings.  It's hard to say goodbye to things but something new takes away the pain.

Teddy
I am grateful to believe that things can happen that no one could have expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment