Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Gratefulness

2 November

Erica
I am grateful for the sun!!

Julissa
I am grateful to have such an amazing partner in life.  I am so blessed!

Lukas
I am grateful that I learn something new everyday. 

Nick
I'm grateful to be approved for my first apartment in California.​

Mirian
I'm grateful for this morning.  I'm happy to wake up into another beautiful day and feel blessed.  Happy Sunday everyone!

Melissa
I'm thankful for the four seasons I can experience.

Teddy
I'm super grateful for how safe the society I live in is compared to many other places.  Even though there are many things wrong with our government etc; seeing what's going on overseas helps you realize the level of safety that we are blessed to live our lives in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment