Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Monday Gratefulness

1 June

Sara B. 
I am thankful for new beginnings such as the start of a new month and a new week.  Better things are to come.

George
I am grateful for the ability, and freedom, to spend time with friends and family.

Teddy
This morning I feel especially grateful for this email and all you guys who make it possible.

Melissa
Thankful for the great conversation with my cousin and for a relaxing weekend..I was able to organize my thoughts.

Carol
I am grateful to be going to the movies with good friends 

Derrick
I'm grateful and happy to be in the land of living and seeing this new month June.  Grateful my vacation to South Beach is coming up in 2 weeks.

Gina
I came across this article and thought you would enjoy. ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment