Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday Gratefulness

23 May

Carol
I am grateful that I am on this list, I realize this grateful family that Teddy created has made me feel confident, abundant, beautiful, alive, healthy, and present.  We rock, thank you all very much for loving your selves.

Rachel
I am grateful for the way reggae music and fruit can make you feel like you're on a tropical island, no matter where you might be!  

Teddy
I am grateful for all the love and support in my life that allows me to support and help others. Thank you everyone, I wouldn't be able to do that without you...

George
I am grateful for accepting who I am.

Nick
I'm grateful for family.​

Jordan
I am grateful for Andrew and the True Cost documentary team, making movies that matter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment