Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Thursday Gratefulness

28 May

Teddy
I am grateful for this inexplicable feeling I had yesterday when I saw the fruit of my labor right in front of my eyes. 

Rachel
I am grateful for emotional support from family and friends, physical from my body and the earth, and spiritual/energetic from God and the sun.  Happy to live in this beautiful world. 

Gina
I am grateful for waking up and being surrounded by helpful people. 

Derrick
I'm grateful that there are good vibes and energy from other people that can transfer over; it's magnetic. 

Carol
I am grateful I am willing to allow the universe to lead.

George
I am grateful for my family and new opportunities to challenge myself and get out of my comfort zone!

Jeff
I am grateful for the blue birds that grace my evening run.

No comments:

Post a Comment