Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Wednesday Gratefulness

3 June

Lukas
I'm so lucky to wake up in a safe place with the sun shining through the window and grab my phone and read this email.  Thank you everyone. 

Carol
I am grateful to be alive and feel everything.  Good, bad, who knows?  Life is uncertain, so I stay present now. 

Teddy
I am grateful to wake up with options and opportunities and the ability to make my life what I want it to be.

George
I am grateful for the positive impact vegetable juices and smoothies can have on my health!

Rachel
I am grateful for the pieces that bring serenity and contentment to the day. 

Sara B.
I am grateful for the ability to make new friends, and for the ongoing friendships I have maintained for years and years.

Kathy
I thankful for people who love me and who I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment