Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Thursday Gratefulness

4 June

Melissa
Good morning family...thankful for feeling motivated, excited, energized, relaxed, clear thoughts and loving myself unconditionally.  Thankful for being able to enjoy every minute that passes by....quote of my daily day..'LOVE, LIVE, LAUGH'

Dan
I am grateful that Ted inspired me to be part of this email again!!!

Carol
I am grateful to teddy and all who share.  We are miracles and we must know our worth even when we get overtired.

Rachel
I'm grateful to be able to live this life with the things that surround it that make it extraordinary: family, friends, food, work, sun, a home.

Jordan
I am grateful for my new coworkers and a less stressful work environment.

Angus
I am grateful for compassionate men who are doing the work to always be better and more and help others do the same.  Love.

Sara B.
I am grateful to be able to work around people who inspire me.

George
I am so grateful for the loved ones in my life. 

Gina
I am grateful for good music to get my day started right. 

Teddy
I am grateful for that feeling when you finish a task that's been weighing on your mind.  It is always so much easier than we make it out to be in our heads! 

No comments:

Post a Comment