Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Sunday Gratefulness

7 June

Teddy
I am grateful for the support of my friends who help me feel comfortable putting myself out there.
If any NYC people are in the Union SQ area today, George and I will be setting up with our Gratitude Journals and artwork.  Come say hello WOOOOOO!!!!!

George
I am grateful for the ability to exercise and complete simple tasks! 

Angus
I am grateful for time. 

Rachel
I am grateful for my mother's guidance and support for what I have to do to further achieve my goals and be a happier, more loving person.  Happy weekend everyone!

Carol
I am grateful I can run my own business at 70 which I was never on my own until now.  Thank you Teddy and all who join this family; we can do it.  If it gets in my way I say you are in a condition to leave.

Sara
I am grateful to have been so productive this weekend thus far.

Julissa
I am grateful to have the strength to get myself better with nature and not medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment