Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Tuesday Gratefulness

26 May

Teddy
I am grateful for the environment I was raised in which has given me so many opportunities and for my new bike which gives me amazing freedom to ride around.

Lukas
Thankful to know everything happens as it should and the best things come from places you would never expect. 

Carol
I am grateful for knowing my late Jere. Who kissed me goodbye 8 months ago today and never came home he was in the air force in the 60s and was a proud American.  I am also proud to be an American and free because many served and still do.

Jeff
I'm grateful to love and be loved.

Vinny
I am grateful for the knowledge of which foods help ground me.

Melissa
Rise and shine gratitude family....happy heart, happy soul.

George
I'm grateful for new opportunities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment