Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Gratefulness

10 October

Teddy
I am grateful for how I feel when I dedicate myself to mind/body purification. I am also grateful for others, because without them there would be no Me.

Mirian
Through god we laugh and love together. We share the same sun and the same moon. Although we are apart, I'm grateful for that connection. Distance has nothing on us my familia.

Note to richard:
YES!! Let's all strive for love..the purity of one's heart. That beat that Ted understands and appreciates!! Let no one falter as long as love resides!!

Nick
I'm grateful for your responses to our survey; together we can develop this into something more meaningful for a larger audience.​

Melissa
Thankful for having PATIENCE in situations where it reminds me how much I have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment