Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Wednesday Gratefulness

22 October

Mirian
Wow, I was blown away with all the gratitude yesterday!!!  I'm grateful for everyone's thoughts...it's inspirational!!!  I'm thankful for the positivity you guys give me.  Thank you.

Teddy
I am grateful for friends who care and for this beautiful, unique rainy day!

Julissa
I am grateful for my life, and to realize how blessed I am.

Juan
Im grateful for a raining day; it allows me to appreciate a sunny day more.

Nick
I'm grateful for endurance. 18 mile bike ride and 9.25 mile run yesterday.

Melissa
New date and plans in my story of life.  Thankful for all the support I receive when I'm feeling overwhelmed.  I was able to clear my mind and place everything where it belongs.  Thankful for a new start in a challenged world; where all it does continues to keep you strong.  Have a pleasant day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment