Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Thursday Gratefulness

16 October

Melissa
Rise and shine to all.  Thankful for our new day.

Teddy
I am grateful for the rain today because there will never be another day exactly like this one. 

Chris
I am grateful for family and the valuable time spent with family, especially those we don't see often. Also grateful for the seasons and all that comes with Fall.

Julissa
I'm grateful to be healthy.

Nick
I'm grateful for the opportunity to spend time with a great friend, Teddy, on a hot day in NYC.​

Mirian
I'm grateful for my life.  My accomplishments, my regrets, my falls, my victories, etc.; they all define who I am... me!!  To accept yourself, flaws and all, gives you the ability to love yourself and others. God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment