Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Gratefulness

20 0ctober

Adam
I am grateful to be able to spend time with my family every day.

Mirian
I'm grateful for the seasons.  Winter reminds you to appreciate the sun, Summer reminds you to appreciate the breeze, and Fall and Spring are just right; they keep you on your toes. Enjoy the day everyone!!!

Nick
I'm grateful for my understanding that god is my own divine being.  I hold the key to all of life's doors.

Teddy
I'm grateful for the feeling of balance and purity in my body when I dedicate myself to treating it right.

Julissa
I am grateful for love and peace

Lukas
I am grateful to help other people reach their goals. 

Melissa
Thankful for a new day.  So much has happened in a few days but I'm thankful I'm able to see whose spirits connect with mine and whose need to be removed.  Even though there's a day I add my gratitude late and I get :(. When I'm not part of the list I look forward to read everyones. It brightens my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment