Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tuesday Gratefulness

30 September

Deirdre
I am grateful for amazing friends and family that are always there for me. 

Juan
This morning I'm grateful for another day and for having food in my fridge which will allow me to cook some breakfast. Have a good day everyone.

Nick
I'm grateful for ​honesty and open conversation.

Jeff
I'm grateful for you.

Melissa
Good morning today I'm grateful for my health, my children who keep me going everyday and for having such a loving heart towards myself and all my surroundings.

Jordan
I'm grateful for encouragement. 

Mirian
I'm grateful for the bittersweet moments in my life because when I can smile through them it reminds me I'm with my everlasting companion, God.

Teddy
I'm grateful for parks and the peace they provide from the city.

Julissa
I am grateful to be me.

Lukas
I am thankful for a beautiful warm sunny day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment