Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Tuesday Gratefulness

7 October

Teddy
I am grateful for challenges and the optimism to face them.

Melissa
Thankful for being able to remove myself from situations that had affected my emotions for a very long time. Thanks to Ted for sharing his email, the gratitude chain has helped me a lot.

Mirian
I'm grateful for each good morning kiss I get from my kids..thank you god for another day.
I'm grateful for our intellectual capacity.  Just when you think we know everything,  God reminds us how infinite are the lessons. Books are great but personal knowledge is life changing!! Let's never stop wanting to learn...

Juan
Im grateful for having the courage to remove the negative people from my life.

Julissa
I am grateful to learn new ways to take care of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment