Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Saturday Gratefulness

4 October

Marsha
I am grateful for all of you. To see our grateful list grow brings much happiness to my heart. I am grateful having just met a lovely 82 year old woman filled with wisdom who is full of sadness watching her daughter slowly leaving her while in hospice. I believe she came into my life for a reason. Her love and pride for her daughter, an educator, was exemplary by her words of any educator wanting to give back and teach young children how to read and learn. I pray I can bring her comfort when she will need it the most. 

Kathy
I am back once again and for this I am very grateful.  And Melissa good luck with your wonderful thought.

Teddy
I am grateful for others, because without others there would be no me.

Sarah
I am grateful that my children are healthy.

Julissa 
I am grateful for my loved ones

Melissa
I'm grateful for all the good energy I share with others.

Mirian
I'm grateful that when I need something positive I only have to look within. It was through hard knocks but it was a lesson that allowed me to see my worth... and my kids will learn it through my happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment