Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Wednesday Gratefulness

15 October

Adam
I am grateful to never have to worry about having a place to sleep and food to eat.

Deirdre
I am grateful for the ability to get up and run to strengthen my body and calm my mind. 

Melissa
I am grateful for accepting myself for who I am these days.  I feel anxious thoughts about my children facing the outside world, but then I realize how blessed we are together.  I sit and think of all the sad moments I crossed to where we are now.  Thankful for the strong woman I am to raise my three children all alone.  Thankful for my parents and siblings help.

Teddy
I am grateful for my good health and everything that comes with it; seeing, hearing, running, using energy, talking, chewing, gardening, reading etc...

Desiree
I am grateful for challenges, knowing that God has placed obstacles in my life to test my ability and make me stronger. He will never leave me, and that brings me peace as I face the unknown. His unfailing love is always there to comfort me when I feel lost, he is a lamp unto my feet and light unto my path. Have a blessed week my grateful buddies I love you all.. I will try to be better about getting my message out to you daily. And I want to thank you all for sharing your gratitude with me daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment