Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Wednesday Gratefulness

8 October

Deirdre
I am grateful for modern medicine to make me feel better when I am sick. 

Teddy
I am grateful for the unexplainable feeling in my heart last night.

Nick
I'm grateful for supportive friends. 

Desiree
I am grateful for opportunity and that God works for the good of all who love him.

Julissa
I am grateful to feel well.

Melissa
I'm grateful for the way my parents raised my brother and sister. I'm grateful for the influence I have upon my children.

Mirian
I'm grateful for peace of mind. When there's no more worries, flowers smell wonderful and chocolate taste so delicious!!!

Lukas
I am grateful for everyday and the endless opportunities that come with it.

Juan 
This morning I'm grateful for having the gift of catching a liar before they even lie.

Kathy
I am grateful for having people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment