Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Gratefulness

31 July

Rachel
I'm grateful that the majority of the places I go and the people I meet all want great things and exude happiness and excitement for life.

Sara M.
I'm grateful for greens and the way simple pure food makes me feel. 

Teddy
I am grateful just to be here and to be healthy so I can work on my goals!

Kathy
I am grateful for having the help and support of my son Teddy who made this time being alone with MS possible.

Carol
I am grateful I followed up on calling dealership to say the car was not right for me and I am going to find the right fit for me this is really big for me; thank you all for staying and reading I appreciate you all.

Lukas
I am grateful to be around people that have a lot of knowledge to offer. 

Jordan
I am grateful for my assistant, and the internet.

Erica
I am grateful for my partners constant support and the love he gives me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment