Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Tuesday Gratefulness

25 Aug

Carol
I am grateful to start today full of energy and spread smiles around.

Teddy
I am grateful for letting go and learning to find balance and how much better life is when everything is balanced, especially my mind.

Vinny
I am grateful enough for nasal mucus for stopping dirt and bacteria from entering my body!

Kathy
I am grateful to have seen the sun rise again and look for the one in the future.

Jeff
I am so grateful to remember sweet times long ago, and simmer in those happy memories without attachment to them.

Angus
I am grateful to be an observer and have the gratitude continue to flow and to be back on the flow.  I am grateful for friends, family, pottery, creation, and love.  Thank you Teddy. 

Tom P.
I'm grateful for the volatility of the stock market.  I'm grateful that I was able to expect a pullback and I am grateful for China's real economic data, that is, if it ever gets released.  I'm grateful for investment opportunities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment