Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Tuesday Gratefulness

14 July

Tom P.
I am grateful for my health and the joy I get from exercise. 

Teddy 
I am grateful for non-peaceful thoughts because I can use those thoughts like a workout to strengthen my mind.

Carol
I am grateful for my granddaughter Julia who is here visiting with me.

Melissa
Good Morning Gratitude Family; grateful to be able to breathe and to feel my heart beat.

Mirian
Grateful for song...sometimes just the words of a song can inspire your day and make it amazing and sometimes it touches your heart and reads each and every emotion you are trying to bottle up and breaks you down and you love it!!  I'm grateful for my life's playlist!!

Lukas
I am grateful for an amazing free yoga class at the beach yesterday. 

Rachel
I am grateful for having my family close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment