Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Monday Gratefulness

17 Aug

Lukas
I am super grateful to come home and get to spend time with people I love. 

Tom P.
I'm grateful for my sister and the intelligent conversations that we are able to have. I'm grateful for my saxophone and YouTube to teach me! I'm grateful for two weeks off until I start my senior year of college.  I'm grateful for interviews and opportunities.  I'm grateful for days when I don't feel very motivated because then the days I do feel motivated are that much sweeter. 

Rachel
Grateful to have the day off, and roam freely!

Teddy
I am grateful for awesome people who come into your life and change the way you think and feel.

Carol
I am grateful new neighbors are moving in right next door; things keep changing.


No comments:

Post a Comment