Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Wednesday Gratefulness

29 July

Carol
I am grateful to be in the sun getting my D's and grateful for all of you wanting to share yourself's especially Teddy.

Sara M.
I'm grateful for scooters!!!

Tom P.
I'm grateful for terrible days when I just want to rip off my shirt and punch everyone in the face... just kidding.  I am grateful for those small rants that make me laugh and release tension for me.  I take life seriously but so many things in life are not that serious.  I am grateful for laughter and objectivity.  I am grateful for this email chain and I am grateful for my desire to stay consistent with it. 

Teddy
I am grateful for another chance at living today.

Rachel
I'm grateful for all of the people in my life.  Family, friends, and all the special peoples we meet in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment