Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Sunday Gratefulness

9 Aug

Vinny
I am grateful for my friends, as much as we argue and give each other truthful and sometimes harsh criticisms I love them and grow because of them!!!! 

Mirian
Grateful to be the underdog...even if no one else believes, I still have a lot of fight left in me!  Love these motivational songs..capture the right emotion so you can always believe in who you are!!

Carol
I am grateful to go to the Hudson River Museum to see a movie and stars.  The universe provides; wanted to go and friend called and there it is realizing the universe will provide for all.  Have fun now.

Lukas
I am grateful to prepare food and share it with people. 

Jordan
I am grateful for willpower and my loved ones who support me.

Teddy
I am grateful for time with friends and laughing.

Rachel
I am grateful for this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment