Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Thursday Gratefulness

13 Aug

Sara B.
Haven't participated in a while, but I just heard this quote and it really changed my day. Hoping it will inspire others!...

"The same boiling water that softens the potato also hardens the egg. It's not the circumstance, but it's what you're made of."


Rachel
I'm grateful for change and how it makes you become comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Erica
I am grateful for forgiveness.

Tom P.
I am grateful for the difficulty of my current job/internship search because then when I get my ideal position it will be that much sweeter. 

Carol
I am grateful my humor wants to return.

Teddy
I am grateful for my coworker who makes my experience at work more pleasant.

Julissa
I am grateful for all the people who love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment