Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Sunday Gratefulness

26 July

Teddy
I'm grateful for witnessing the instantaneous healing powers of meditation on the mind.  It was honestly one of the craziest things I've ever seen.  That shit truly cray!

Tom P.
I'm grateful for Teddy's consistency with these emails.  I forget to reply with my grateful thoughts some days but Teddy always remembers to send out the email.  I'm grateful for this email chain.  I'm also grateful for the wonderful weather!

Carol
I am grateful for being here to watch my grandchildren in a swim meet.  Go Ben Go Julia the energy here is good.

Jordan
I am grateful for momentum and perfectionism but JUST GOING FOR IT!

Rachel
I'm grateful for meeting up with old friends and reconnecting, and for the beautiful force of energy I get to have around me... It's like a ball of sweetness and wildness that I get to keep rolling around me in my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment