Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Monday Gratefulness

23 March

Melissa
Happy Monday family..thankful for all the past negative energy that I changed to positive..enjoy your lovely day family.

George
I'm grateful for opportunities to grow and challenge myself. 

Julissa
I am grateful to love and to be loved.

Miriam
Grateful for another day!! Can't say that enough!

Teddy
I am grateful to continue understanding how lucky I am to wake up each day.

Nick
I'm grateful for birthdays.

Carol
I am grateful I painted that fabric for a dress designer and I am content.

Rich
"Only when the last tree has died & the last river has been poisoned & the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money."
Cree Indian Prophecy

Angus
I am grateful for the most amazing and difficult sweat lodge last night. Working through the layers. Remembering I am not my body and it will be given up some day. Being present with what comes up is a blessing beyond comprehension. Love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment