Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Tuesday Gratefulness

24 March

Miriam
There's always a dark cloud somewhere ... I'm grateful to have the ability to tell it to go away!! Some take longer than others but eventually, when it sees that nothing can block my light, it listens. 

George
I'm grateful for my health and being able to exercise!

Carol
Good morning grateful peoples,
Let me tell you a little about me. Carol Pessin,  age 70 years young, married the best guy for me and he passed away 6 months ago, I have a son Jack and daughter named Jodi, married with 4 grandchildren.  Teddy and I found each other with one of my art cards and I am grateful for this contact. I am grateful even with a broken heart, especially knowing I am helping myself and others on this path of life.  Thank you very much.

Teddy
I am grateful for learning to have a little more confidence in myself! Thank you everyone.

Sarah
I am grateful to have family and friends to spend a day with. 

Desiree
Good morning everyone... Today I am grateful to see that I will never be perfect, but I don't have to be.. Because on top of all the blessings, God gave me challenges so that I stay humble but hungry. Have a great week much love to you All. Thank you for that quote Rich.

Jordan
I am grateful for the people who worry about me, because those people care.

No comments:

Post a Comment