Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sunday Gratefulness

22 Feb

Lukas
I am thankful to have a beautiful sunny day with amazing scenery for my drive. 

Miriam
Thankful to appreciate the priceless things in life..with some it takes a lifetime to appreciate a smile but it's everything to me ... it keeps me warm on these cold days :)

Teddy
I am grateful for the safety in my life.

Carol
I am grateful to have a place to share my moments of being grateful.  It has made me keep my heart open and feel grateful.  Thank you very much.

James
I am thankful for sharing new experiences with my future wife.

Nick
I'm grateful for vegetable gardens.​

Melissa
Happy Sunday family...thankful for being able to remove negative energy.  Thankful for A MAN. TRUE LOVE finally arrived to my soul...

Julissa
I am grateful for all the battles I have won in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment