Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday Gratefulness

21 March

Melissa
Good Morning gratitude family.  Thankful for a new day to clear my mind and set new goals.  Have a great day everyone.

Carol
I am grateful to have found a paint that flows well on fabric.

Angus
Today I am grateful for waking up on the right side of the bed and getting out on the left. I am grateful for simple things and brilliant people. I am grateful for friends and challenges. I am grateful for the flutter in my heart and the lump in my throat. I am grateful to express myself and be. Just. BE. 

Dianna
I am grateful for my alarm clock and sometimes the snooze button. 

Jeff
I'm grateful for the return of my best friend to Colorado after 5 months in Costa Rica :)

Teddy
I am grateful for understanding that this is a completely unique day and there will never be another day like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment