Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Wednesday Gratefulness

11 March

Melissa
Good morning family....thankful for the sun light entering our beautiful home full of joy.  Thankful for all the beautiful hearts writing our gratitude daily and shining our hearts.  Thanks Ted once again for including my brother and I in such a motivated energy every morning.  I look forward daily to read and reply....life is a gift and we all need to cherish every minute.

Carol
I am grateful for now meeting Kathy who has shown how to love and support her miracles and that is ever lasting.

Rich
"It's only with the heart that one can see rightly.  What's essential is invisible to the eye."
Anonymous... 

Teddy
I am grateful to get to be here another day and have another chance at mastering my emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment