Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Tuesday Gratefulness

17 March

Desiree
I am grateful to have had my birthday and to look back on all of the beautiful things God has allowed me to accomplish.

Jordan
I am grateful for human history.

Angus
I'm grateful for warm weather and flip flops (but I'm sad to see the snow leaving).

Teddy
I am grateful I'm getting another chance today.

Carol
I am grateful for the willingness to let go of past experiences and focus on right now and it feels good knowing we all want what ever and as many we can make it happen I know I feel it from you.  Thank you very much.

Dianna
I am grateful for my job and that I enjoy every second that I am here.

Nick
I'm grateful for the help of coworkers.

Lukas
I am grateful for an amazing walk in a redwood forest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment