Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Thursday Gratefulness

5 March

Dan C.
I'm grateful for the soul mates of this journey.

Erica
I am grateful to be young and healthy! 

Carol
I am grateful for my love of art that continues to grow each second.  And of course grateful for this place that Teddy provides to share.

Teddy
I am grateful for goals that I am truly passionate about!

Jordan
I'm grateful for music. (specifically Diplo. thanks Diplo. http://open.spotify.com/track/4KcVVhAaHxqtX2ANt4b3tc)

George
I am so grateful for my family and the relationships we share. 

Sarah
I am grateful to be loved unconditionally and genuinely.

Angus
I'm grateful for everyone on this gratitude list and for learning, growing, stretching and Loving.  Love you all! 

Julissa
I am grateful at my first attempt at marketing myself to the public.  I sound so accomplished on paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment