Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Saturday Gratefulness

7 March

Adam
I am grateful for having the time to take my daughter to play in the snow.

George
I am grateful for the realization that the future will take care of itself if I make the right choices now; focusing on doing what I believe is to be proper and what makes me happy. Also equally grateful for Teddy's support in helping me understand that!

Teddy
I am grateful that I opened my eyes today and all my senses are working the way they are designed to! And for the ability to do yoga right after I send this email!

Lukas
I am grateful to try and understand others better.    

Desiree
I'm grateful that even when my legs ache, my eyes can still see the beautiful sunrise, and that my body, if I keep breathing..will get me to where I need to go. 

Carol
I am grateful for life, its ups downs all uncertain times, knowing I am alive and have the choice to be happy.

Julissa
I am grateful for love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment