Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Tuesday Gratefulness

10 March

Desiree
I am grateful to witness the turning of the tides in all aspects of life, positive change for the better. Looking forward to much growth and prosperity this year.

Kathy
I am grateful for being blessed with sons like Teddy, and Lukas who is just is turning 30, and giving me a sense that I created something long lasting and good.

Teddy
I am grateful for my parents and the environment I was raised in.  I owe everything I have to my parents and I plan on paying it forward!

Lukas
I am grateful for a beautiful sunny day!! 

Julissa
I am grateful for this beautiful sunny day and the happiness that it brings to the world.

Nick
I'm grateful for puppies of all sizes.​

George
I'm grateful for having people in my life who are willing to take time out of their day to offer me help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment