Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday Gratefulness

14 March

Jordan
I am grateful for some time off.

Carol
I am grateful for the willingness to want to stay.  When you share where you are and we all have the pain when I read your words it brings my energy up. 
Thank you very much Teddy and Team family, friends, lights.     

George
I am grateful that I woke up today.

Desiree
This morning during my hot yoga practice I was able to float gracefully into an advanced arm balance I had never done before.. While progress does happen over time.. I am so grateful and feel so blessed by God to have a mind, a body, and a spirit that flourishes in the face of challenges for I am realizing I am capable of more than I ever knew.  Not just in yoga, but in all aspects of life and am grateful to have you all to share this with.  Namaste🙏🎉

Teddy
I am grateful for knowing there will never be another day exactly like this one and understanding how beautiful that concept really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment